Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday Throwdown #116


Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #116. We had a wonderful turnout last week, and 
we get so much inspiration from all of you.

Our winner from last week's challenge chosen via random.org is:
Congratulations! Please e-mail us by Oct. 2nd 2012 to claim your prize.
__________________________________________

Each week, we choose some of the beautiful entries to feature as our "Top 5."  
We would love to be able to offer you each a prize, but we are unable to offer 
more than one each week.  Please be sure to grab our "Top 5" button to display 
proudly on your blog.


Here's our top picks for this week:

#5 Sharon
#41 Cheryl Lea
#80 Angie
#82 Papersniffer
#88 Sandys Stamping Scene

Congratulations, ladies! Be sure to grab our "Top 5 button" for your blog!
__________________________________________


My Creative Classroom is an online arts and crafts learning center. Our interactive and in-depth courses are instructor led and filled with wonderful projects and techniques to help you get the most out of your supplies. Our Fall Semester is just beginning with over 100 classes to choose from. My Creative Classroom has a little bit of everything for everyone. We are offering classes on the Cricut, mixed media, rubber stamping, scrapbooking, sewing and more! Don't miss out on some wonderful classes starting this Fall:
We are excited to be sponsoring Tuesday Throwdown. You can view our entire class list on our website at My Creative Classroom. You can also view classes on our Facebook Page too! One lucky winner will receive a free seat to a class of their choice.....Good Luck!

Please also welcome our new Tuesday Throwdown Design Team Member, Susan Dube! We are delighted to have you Susan.  Here's a little bit about our newest addition to the team.
When I was asked to join the talented crafters here at Tuesday Throwdown, I was overjoyed!  I have always loved all types of paper crafting and found my niche with stamping.  I'm mother to three wonderful girls, Nani to three fabulously amazing granddaughters, and owned by one crazy little dog named Hagrid.  My girls were in Daisy Scouts and one of the mom's brought in a few stamps, paper, ink, and colors.  That first cute little girl stamp hooked me!  That was about 20 years ago and I love it more now than I did back then.  After a move, I took a couple years off from stamping, but I'm back now!  I love working as part of a Challenge Team because you get to try so many different types of paper crafting and I love it all!  My style runs from whimsy to sassy.  And I do love me some bling!  If it stamps or stays still long enough, it's gonna get Stickled and blinged up from me!  Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes and I hope to challenge and inspire you all.


This week, our challenge is "Cutting Corners". Use photo corners or decorative corner punches on your projects.

Here are some samples made by our team to help get you thinking! :-)







7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thank you SO much for choosing my mini album as a Top 4 for last week's challenge! Really made my day!!! :) And, congrats to all the other winners!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Susan!! I remember you before you took your time off and it's just wonderful to see your crafty goodness back again!! :) I look forward to your TTD postings!! Wonderful inspiration from the DT this week!!

Sharon said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 5. I have proudly placed your banner on my blog.
Hugs Sharon. x

Angie:) said...

Thank you for choosing me as a Top 5 also!! Proudly displaying your badge!! Lots of great cards for that challenge!!

Angie:) said...

So many fabulous cards for that challenge! Thank you for choosing mine as a Top 5! I'm honored and I'm displaying your badge also!!
XX Angie

Wendy Fraser said...

Yay, thanks so much for choosing me for one of your top 5! xx

Fran said...

Susan congrats on your DT position. It could not not happen to a more deserving person. I love your card and the creative way you used the photo corner. You are one UBER creative gal!
Hugs, Fran