Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday Throwdown #119

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #119. Thank you for joining us last week. The entries were awesome.

Our winner from last week's challenge chosen via random.org is:


Congratulations! Please e-mail me by Oct, 23, 2012 to claim your prize.

 You all did a fantastic job! It was really hard to narrow down our Top 5.


Here's our top picks for this week:


Congratulations, ladies! Be sure to grab our "Top 5 button" to proudly display on your blog.
___________________________________________
Our sponsor this week is:





This week, our challenge is "Recipe."  Use 1 image, 2 die cuts , 3 buttons.

This month we have a new Guest Designer. Please welcome Vicki Parson of Stamps Smiles. Here's some info on Vicki:

Hello friends!  I am honored to be your guest designer for the Tuesday Throwdown Challenges during the month of October!  I have been stamping for several years and don't see an end to it any time soon!  I just love to play along in challenges and I have always enjoyed playing with the talented group here and their inspiring designs!  My true passion is to create cards with cute images and adding lots of embellishments...and ribbon on almost everything! LOL!   I would love for you to stop by my blog Stamp Smiles so that I can share smiles with you!  I hope you enjoy what I have to share here all this month!!  Thanks for joining us! :)


Dude Time Doodles has generously given our DT these beautiful digital stamps to use.
Here are some samples made by our team to help get you thinking! :-)
Bev







4 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Oh thank you so much for choosing my card as a top 5, I'm going to proudly wear the badge on my blog! Congratulations to all the winners, XOX Lucy

Anonymous said...

Thanks SO MUCH for the wonderful introduction! I'm having so much fun with the challenges!! I'm so happy to be included!! Such brilliant creations from the DT this week too! Congrats to all the winners!! HUGS

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Thanks a million for the top 5!!! I am very proud xx

Angela said...

Great work from the DT! I love the recipe challenges...so fun!